Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO
Digitals Store

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Scrapbooking Freebie and Challenge

Hi everyone. I have a great new challenge for you all.

I have a MINI Challenge Kit for you  and to work with. Please check out the PDF included which might help you and inspire your creations. Below are the rules of the challenge.

Join the Challenge and Download it from any of these Stores Forums:
Digital Scrapbook Place (Currently 10th Birthday Sales Happening - Limited Time) or
Digitals (fabulous Free with Purchase Offers in Store) or
Scrapbook Max. (Carena's Designs - Featured products on sale in coming days)


CHALLENGE
1. Use only parts provided in the Delight Bonus or from the Kit: Delight (in store soon) along with your own photo/s and Title & Text.
2. Use the paper 2 times on your layout - whether you use a shape or like I have a simple twist and darkening or lightening of 1 of them.
3. Use the frame provided in another area of your layout not as a frame but decorative.
4. Try using some part of the bonus whether the leaves like I have or another element with a lowered opacity. This is a favorite technique I love to use to make the papers look different. It can really add so much to your layouts.
5. Mostly the challenge is to have fun.

Please post your layouts in the Gallery - with a link in this thread so we can collectively see them all together. 

Here is my layout I've done. I hope you love working with this mini. 


For those who purchase the Kit: Delight or BUNDLE (41% OFF Currently from store and use it in your challenge layout I have a SURPRISE BONUS GIFT FOR YOU. 
How Cool is that? 

Here is a quick look at the FULL BUNDLE - 41% OFF Limited Time.



And here are some of my latest kits In store.









I hope you enjoy the challenge. Cheers from Carena's Designs.

2 comments:

Teresa Smith said...

Hi Carena,
I can't get the challenge freebie to download at DSP. Is there another place I can get it so I can participate in the challenge?
It's gorgeous :)
Thank you!

Carena Scott said...

Teresa - Please give me a personal message at DSP and I give you another link. Cheers

Ratings