Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO
Digitals Store

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Memories - MORE FREEBIES Train



Toot toot, the train is moving around the blogs - I have a little something for you also.

BONUS FREEBIE just for YOU.
I have some Cooking Labels for you - Come and see me on my Facebook Designers Fan Page HERE -   Click for the Labels FREEBIE at the top where it says - FREEBIE FOR YOU - Like and download.
If your kitchen pantry is anything like mine - you will love these super labels to put on all your goodies so they are labeled beautifully. Makes such a difference and makes your pantry beautiful.
Enjoy


Little Chef's Kitchen by Carena's Designs
ON SALE at My Memories


In My Kitchen by Carena's Designs
at My Memories - ON SALE
Massive Kit - just $5


By Frog Pond Bundle on SALE 38% OFF
See this fabulous Childrens Kit HERE


List of All Participants 



DOWNLOAD - CLICK HERE

Link fixed.

5 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the kit, love all of it.

Genie Wooden said...

beautiful kit but I can't get box to download

Carena Scott said...

Link is now fixed. Many thanks

Mary Presley said...

Happy Easter!! Such a fun and cheery blog train!! Love the bike and paper!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Sherri-Ann said...

Thank you so much for this blog train freebie! Love the paper and the word Adventure :)

Ratings